ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > PublicDomainVic

Public Domain project - "Creative Hiatus" -- We're back!

(1/2) > >>

publicdomain:
Our public domain weekly project closes shop on October 29th, both because of lack of support and because the domain expires.

https://www.websiteplanet.com/webtools/check-domain/?domain=publicdomainweekly.com

I’m learning to let go of expectations, which translates to learning to make things just for the sake of it.

We will continue in another shape or form. There’s always GitHub and a plethora of freebie ways to share what our project can offer to assist the community.

Thanks for being there.

From a humbled,
Vic

mouser:
I'm sorry to about the setback.   I think humbled is not a bad word for the experience that many of us have had, by how hard it is to get by on donations or non-traditional ways of trying to make a living.  Keep your spirits high.

wraith808:
I'm sorry to about the setback.   I think humbled is not a bad word for the experience that many of us have had, by how hard it is to get by on donations or non-traditional ways of trying to make a living.  Keep your spirits high.
-mouser (October 22, 2021, 06:48 AM)
--- End quote ---
:Thmbsup: As 40 always says... onward!

publicdomain:
Thank you very much for your replies; they are much appreciated at this very time.

... I think humbled is not a bad word for the experience ...
-mouser (October 22, 2021, 06:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

Indeed. It is an expansive experience to assist in terms of personal growth.

:Thmbsup: As 40 always says... onward!
-wraith808 (October 22, 2021, 09:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

Onward it is! Time to morph back to unscheduled (PubilcDomain-based), accept this as a secondary project (until there's enough support) and give it the whole 2020's up to 2029 to have an actual assessment of success in a smooth way.

Gladly, the "Proudly celebrating 15+ years online" on the header is a persistent reminder that helping is a long-term game, for doing things out of love and -above it all- to ENJOY the creative process.

From a more-experienced,
 :)
Vic

publicdomain:
Okie! Just posted about our current hiatus & edited the thread to reflect the fact we'll be coming back...

https://publicdomainweekly.com/general-discussion/creative-hiatus-we-ll-come-back!/

There are still valuable releases to make (i.e. upcoming N,A,N,Y, + several pending ones).

...The weekly project was just a battle; we're certainly not done!

There IS a space for our releases online & we certainly have something to offer toward making people's lives better.

Cheers & many thanks again!
 :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version