ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Process Tamer: any future enhancements?

(1/1)

Papatech:
Hello Mouser,

Is Process Tamer a dead project now?

Windows 10 Version 1909, Build 18363.1500:  Process Tamer is completely broken now... Can't change the priority with Process tamer automatically, not responding to the changes, No processor times showing.
Is there any chance this project will move forward or is this dead?

If dead, can the source code be released so others may improve on it?
Thanks.

mouser:
I apologize for the delayed reply.  I will try to get a new version out in the next month with win10 support working, but as I replied just now in the other thread, I think this is a good candidate to open source, maybe others can improve it.  Let me just chew on it a little bit.

drmx:
I apologize for the delayed reply.  I will try to get a new version out in the next month with win10 support working, but as I replied just now in the other thread, I think this is a good candidate to open source, maybe others can improve it.  Let me just chew on it a little bit.
-mouser (October 15, 2021, 08:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

Just wanted to make an account and respond to say I would absolutely appreciate an update here and would like to use this as well. Willing to be patient and an update is greatly anticipated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version