ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Collect data from web

<< < (2/5) > >>

Contro:
This?
-Ath (October 19, 2021, 01:16 PM)
--- End quote ---
It's very good ath, but not the way I am thinking . At the present moment I am fighting against my government. So I need a sort of scraper to find what I am looking for. Perhaps a grabber ?
 :-* :P

Contro:
I would like a software able to find data in the web : -Contro (October 19, 2021, 12:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

Er ... isn't that called a search engine?

In which case if you want to run your own, YaCyw.
-4wd (October 19, 2021, 07:49 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks I will try, but I think I need something more deeper.
I think I have founded the ideal tool for me. I am trying with the free version. I will inform if good results.

Contro:
And the free version seems good for me and enough for me. The paid version must be wonderful then... for anyone ready to pay for it.
 ;D :)

Contro:
At the present moment in the free version I need to parse the data to my message, but I have opened a post asking how can I do a scrolling screenshot in any program window.
Is not possible I will do manually.
 :huh: :-[

Contro:
The program I am using is
Email Extractor 7/

In free mode good results for not often use and not professional.
Finally is a paid program if you want to download fast the results.
I try also another one with no desktop installation and was not able to give me any results.
Other one only gives a few ones.
The recommended one gives me all and then you have to process the results by your own means.

After all there are other limitations like the limit sending emails in 24 hours.
I don't need such speed.
I need to obtain the information and then act slowly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version