ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Trying to remember an old flash game?

(1/1)

mouser:
Does anyone remember a game we discussed on this forum MANY years ago.. I think it was Flash-based, set in a train, very atmospheric and mysterious.. i think as a player you were supposed to be dead, traveling to the afterlife or something..  I think it was kind of like an adventure game.. or maybe it was just a mini flash animated movie?

40hz:
Were you maybe thinking of Train of Afterlife? It came out back in 2010 or thereabouts. I don’t know if it was Flash based for sure however. But it was a pretty eerie experience playing it. It’s available on Steam last looked.

For better treatment of the self-discovery meme I think the game (more like an interactive animation with some puzzle and platforming game elements rather than a true game) Gris did it better. Available from Good Old Games (gog.com). Beautiful experience. Almost like a meditation. Top notch artwork throughout.

mouser:
Train of afterlife sounds like it but i don't think it was the one i remember. Gris looks nice.

40hz:
It’s rather beautiful. That’s pretty much the type of game I like to play on computers. More journey like than skill challenging. I enjoy strolling around in virtual worlds. My secret vice.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version