ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2022

Adobe Premiere Extension coding: TimeStamper, Multicam Deluxe, SoundFx Adder, et

<< < (2/4) > >>

tomos:
I'm wondering where are these available?
And are they getting the attention they deserve (they sound very helpful to youtubers)...

PS I not a youtuber, and have never used Premiere

mouser:
They are not released yet.. I was thinking of releasing for this year's NANY..

mouser:
If anyone here is a Premiere user on an apple mac product, drop me a message --- it would be nice to test out these tools on that platform.

mouser:
Another small one, ZoomKeys:
Adobe Premiere Extension coding: TimeStamper, Multicam Deluxe, SoundFx Adder, et

Simple extension that takes a clip that has a static scale/position setting, and animates some keyframes for the clip based on those values.  It can create a pleasant zoom-in, zoom-out, or combination.
Normally when I have the mental energy I will create such an effect myself when I want to show in a zoomed-in area, but more often I get lazy and just cut to a zoomed-in view.  So this automates that process.

note: it currently does not support easing, since that API is not working for the current Adobe Premiere.

mouser:
Edited the above posts to add (draft) videos for each extension to show how they work and how to use them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version