ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Possible to get a GUI for this program?

(1/2) > >>

nickodemos:
https://fbdtemme.github.io/torrenttools/

I work with torrents and try to help others out the best I can. This program is excellent, yet command line only.

I was wondering about a GUI that is editable to be able to add more trackers to it.

I was hoping it would be so that you could click on all the trackers you wanted to create a torrent for, and it would run through the list.

Not sure if I am being clear to someone who is not familiar with torrenting so if more information is needed please ask.

HwapX:
Please post some sample data and the expected command to be run.

4wd:
I work with torrents and try to help others out the best I can. This program is excellent, yet command line only.

I was wondering about a GUI that is editable to be able to add more trackers to it.-nickodemos (August 29, 2021, 09:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

What about this tool: Torrent File Editor

publicdomain:
Hi Nick! Proggie @ torrenttools-trackers - GUI for creating torrents with custom trackers (v0.1.0)

I take you simply want a checked list for trackers, passing --announce "url1" "url2" / --announce "[url1 url2]" via torrenttools create (i.e. according to selected ones).

Cheers!

publicdomain:
BTW, your proggie's GUI is shaped; full functionality is being added to ALPHA toward public release :)

(I reckon only a few more days; time is the true treasure here! Cheers)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version