ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Valve Announces Steam Deck: A Handheld PC

<< < (10/49) > >>

mouser:
Does anyone have a thought about whether I should follow through and buy this stream deck if I don't care about gaming? My initial thought was that it was just such a cool piece of hardware that I might do some fun coding for it (possibly coding games), or doing some custom electronics hacking, etc.  But I haven't really given it much thought.

Deozaan:
Does anyone have a thought about whether I should follow through and buy this stream deck if I don't care about gaming?
-mouser (July 04, 2022, 05:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

You mean you don't want to use it to play Sniper Elite 5 on the go? :D

wraith808:
Does anyone have a thought about whether I should follow through and buy this stream deck if I don't care about gaming? My initial thought was that it was just such a cool piece of hardware that I might do some fun coding for it (possibly coding games), or doing some custom electronics hacking, etc.  But I haven't really given it much thought.
-mouser (July 04, 2022, 05:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

That was my struggle with it. I've started spending more time out of the office so I can be more available, and that's what has me leaning more towards it, even though I did just get a new laptop.

mouser:
There really is no "on the go" for me.. I'm home 24/7.  :-\

Deozaan:
There really is no "on the go" for me.. I'm home 24/7.  :-\
-mouser (July 05, 2022, 09:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

What about while you're "going" in the bathroom? ;D Or when you "go" to bed? :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version