ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2022

N.A.N.Y. 2022 pledge: pdGet downloader v1.0

(1/3) > >>

publicdomain:
Pledging a fully-working pdGet v1.0 for N.A.N.Y. 2022 with:

* URLdrop + Web download macros (i.e. nkormanik's style)
* YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and other popular video sites downloads (via self-updating youtube-dl).
* Torrent support.
* Download server functionality. (This may motivate some people to get into personal servers)

That's my pledge & features' modules are meant to come in this exact order.

...I'm happy to shape a useful comprehensive downloader; these months are for lots of "coding fun"! :)

:Thmbsup:
Vic

anandcoral:
...I'm happy to shape a useful comprehensive downloader; these months are for lots of "coding fun"! :)

-publicdomain (July 07, 2021, 11:51 PM)
--- End quote ---
Good start  :Thmbsup:

publicdomain:
Good start  :Thmbsup:
-anandcoral (July 08, 2021, 06:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks! We can say the program is +50% done due to code reuse from Aria2c, youtube-dl, URLdrop and URL player... Let's say we are "expanding the wheel" rather than truly reinventing it (to which there's no need anyway) :)

The main goal of the program is to have a single/unified interface for several download modules, featuring our very personal settings & custom "goodies" :up:

smaragdus:
Any news about this one? Any test versions to download? By the way youtube-dl is most likely abandoned for good so I suppose replacing it with yt-dlp, the most actively maintained and popular fork would be a good idea.

publicdomain:
Any news about this one?-smaragdus (November 19, 2021, 07:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hello & good day! I'm currently coding the multi-site for PublicDomain.is to begin uploading on December.

Going to buy hosting on Black Friday to grab a good deal for the whole 2022 :)

I've done work with YoutubeExplode as well, so no worries regarding yt-dl (https://github.com/Tyrrrz/YoutubeExplode)

There's certainly a selection of maintained libraries we can use for video fetching :Thmbsup:

Cheers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version