ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > fSekrit

Search inside Fsekrit?

<< < (3/3)

olaer069:
k, IMO

Window in top right corner is less psychologically intuitive but in this case preferable since it wont block the findings when the text in the window scroll.

The window size issue is a problem since the lowest row of the window is behind my taskbar and this is where the search puts its results. I'd like the window to be full screen (issue removed for me) or the search findings to be not on bottom row but on the 5-10th row from below (not as nice but gets the prob out of the way). Actually both would be great, I always want to know what is just below something I just found through a search.

btw Im on 1024x768

best

Erik

f0dder:
Hm, sounds weird that you get taskbar overlap in 1024x768 - could you grab a shot of your desktop with a default "fresh" copy (ie, no note saved yet) of fSekrit?

Perhaps my window centering code needs some fixing. (The reason for a fresh copy is that the current window size is saved with the note; I'll have to save as "IsMaximized?" flag as well).

olaer069:
Ah, the initial window (not maximized) is small and centered as you prob intended. The maximzed window has the characteristics I described when reopened.

Seem I can't attach file to post, it shows a small Fsekrit 1.1 window in the middle of my screen
 :-)

f0dder:
Ah, the initial window (not maximized) is small and centered as you prob intended. The maximzed window has the characteristics I described when reopened.
-olaer069 (September 07, 2006, 05:55 AM)
--- End quote ---
Ahhhhhh, that explains it then!

Currently fSekrit only records the window size and tries to center that - it doesn't remember if the window is maximized. I already added that to the ToDo list :)

Seem I can't attach file to post, it shows a small Fsekrit 1.1 window in the middle of my screen
 :-)
-olaer069 (September 07, 2006, 05:55 AM)
--- End quote ---
Hm, weird. There's some filesize and filetype limitations on attach, though - but if it's a jpeg or png it should work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version