ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2022

Now what's this?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Tuxman:
So the NANY 2022 Wrap-Up is linked on the website, but it's empty. Nice.

Contro:
-Tuxman (January 07, 2022, 08:55 PM)
--- End quote ---
What do you mean ? I don't understand !!!!!
 :-[

kunkel321:
-Tuxman (January 07, 2022, 08:55 PM)
--- End quote ---
What do you mean ? I don't understand !!!!!
 :-[
-Contro (January 11, 2022, 01:30 PM)
--- End quote ---
At the top of the webpage click 'Software' then 'NANY.'   It lists a summary of the NANYs over the years but the 2022 one is empty.  From looking at the old ones, I think maybe Mouser does a written summary of everything(?)   I think he just hasn't had a chance to do the 2022 summary yet(?)  IDK. 

Mouser, you should put a link directing people to the relevant forum thread.... 
EDIT:  As I look closer, the sidebar does already have a link pointing here.   :Thmbsup:

mouser:
Yes I just need to write it up, stay tuned.

kunkel321:
Mouser (or Mods) maybe you should just include a link from this NANY 2022 page that points back to this current forum thread...   That way people who land on the page (but aren't aware of this forum thread) won't think that NANY  completely is dead. 

I'm hoping that it will stay alive for at least another year.   That way, I won't feel like I've jinxed the whole darn thing by finally submitting something after being only a consumer for the last decade.  I can't count how many times I've joined or signed up for something just to have it immediately be cancelled or otherwise disappear.   I suppose a lot of people have similar experiences though...  "Regression to the mean?" 

EDIT:  I realize that there is a link on the sidebar of the page, but I think a lot of us have developed a tendency to mentally filter-out sidebars, as well as top and bottom banners.  The eye just goes to the middle of the page.   Which is blank. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version