ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Windows command-line app for Telegra.ph

(1/3) > >>

c.gingerich:
I have been trying to make one myself w/o any luck. I can use the API ok, but parsing json is kicking my butt. What I would like is a command-line app to access all of the telegra.ph functions available in the API here https://telegra.ph/api

Thank you!

[EDIT]

To make even more simple would be a way to create an account, post and edit pages. All the other things would be nice, but not needed.

Ath:
What programming language have you tried?
You should use the best tool for the job:
Most suitable to process would be JS (Javascript), as that's what the first 2 letters of the word JSON come from... Node.js should be the way to go for a command-line tool.
Next choice up (assuming a Windows OS) should be C#/.NET as that makes it very easy using one of the JSON libraries (NewtonSoft comes to mind)
And the runner up would probably be Java, but there are some that don't like that (for probably the wrong reasons), where also plenty of libraries are available, org.json and Google GSON are popular choices.

c.gingerich:
The only language I really know is Visual Dialogscript, not a well known language. I'm afraid my brain is not as young as it used to be and learning another language is not really an option. I did try learning and using Autohotkey, but again not luck.

publicdomain:
@C.

Ath is right. I can do it cross-platform in either Node/Javascript or .NET/C# (your call).

Do bear in mind I’m doing “regular” work this week along with finishing several Public Domain proggies. If you aren’t in a rush, I’m totally in to assist! :)

Ath:
I did try learning and using Autohotkey, but again not luck.
-c.gingerich (May 17, 2021, 03:31 PM)
--- End quote ---
That is not the easiest one to start with because of its somewhat cryptic syntax; I've dabbled in AutoIt3, but AHK has been a real challenge and I've never really picked that one up (even though I've done quite a few programming languages).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version