ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > PublicDomainVic

Enfolder - Move a group of files/directories into a new custom folder (v0.1.0)

<< < (4/5) > >>

publicdomain:
@Nick: Let's continue at FileToFolder's thread.

@All: Please continue having "Enfolder fun" in here :Thmbsup: Cheers!

Jasong222:
Hey all,

Sorry the absence, but 'life happens'.

So I saw that glitch again where 'enfolder' doesn't show up.

I made sure that the arrow was over a file name, or attribute or something.  I'd have to guess I had around.... 25-30 files selected.  All video files.  My best guess is that maybe there's a file type in there that enfolder can't read?

I can do some troubleshooting if there's something particular you want me to test for...

(I had thoughts about continuing the other parts of the conversation, tweaking the program.  But let's work on the bug and then maybe I'll just use it for a while to see what I think long term....)

-J

Jasong222:
Here's another pic, this time with file types attached.

It was an external hdd, Western Digital.  As you can see, a variety of file types.

Jasong222:
Here's another one.

Tried to enfolder 3 icons on the desktop.  2 jpgs and a .txt.  (The three items in the top right of the pic)

I get the enfolder option, but when I select enfolder, instead of the enfolder window, it asks me how I want to open the files.

It did this moused over the jpg and the txt.  Although the program it offered me to open differed with the program I was moused over.  Eg- If I was moused over the jpg, it offered me photos.  If I was over the .txt, it offered me notepad.

publicdomain:
Thanks for reporting :up:

I'm checking Enfolder + a few other proggies to close the month  :)

Cheers!
 :Thmbsup:
Vic

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version