ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Redbox only captures only works on second monitor

<< < (3/4) > >>

mouser:
it does help, i just have to think about why this might be happening - i personally have a dual monitor setup with secondary on left and it works fine.. may have something to do with the graphics driver.  maybe check to see if there is an update for your graphics driver?

Booma-Booma:
maybe check to see if there is an update for your graphics driver?
-mouser (September 08, 2006, 03:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

I updated the graphics driver before I had posted  :) My system seems to be working better now as some dialog boxes would show up on the secondary monitor. Now they show up on the same monitor as the application itself.

Would screen shots help? If so how do I get them to you?

mouser:
ive updated forum permissions so you should be able to attach images to the forum posts now; you could also send to [email protected]

Booma-Booma:
Here are some screen shots.

Display 1 and Display 2 are screen shots of my monitor properties (not sure if they are of any use). Full desktop is a shot illustrating how the redbox outlines the desktop of my secondary monitor but not of my primary.

Booma-Booma:
Just an FYI, on this machine, the "grab selected region" doesn't work at all. I thought this might be a related issue. It doesn't work in either monitor.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version