ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Need help recreating some music -- full band needed?

(1/9) > >>

mouser:
I've spend the last 7 months or so plugging away at my new YouTube project.. Learning a bunch of new skills, having a bunch of fun.
I recently decided to make a fun retro intro for the YouTube channel, heavily inspired on the intro theme to The Odd Couple, one of my very favorite sitcoms (from the 1970).

I began with a copy of the intro which was about 118 seconds, and got down to 20 (still a bit long), but here it is, scored with the original television show theme music:

So here's my challenge -- I can't really use that original amazing 1970s music by Neal Hefti.. I need to have some original (or licensed) music, but I'd love for it to have a similar sound and feel so it mirrors it's original inspiration.

Is anyone here capable of that or know where I could find someone who was?

I need the full rich sound, so a soloist on the piano or guitar is not going to work.. It needs some horns, drums, etc..

Thoughts?

mouser:
ps. Here's the full intro from the show:

mouser:
Some videos of people covering the song:

Attronarch:
If you don't get any specific recommendation, you can always search for a freelancer on Upwork or Fiverr. You already have a good brief/job description.

tomos:
Thoughts?
-mouser (May 01, 2021, 08:54 AM)
--- End quote ---
Love the intro.
Thought: send Superboyac a PM, ask him if he'd be interested?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version