ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > PublicDomainVic

Limitpad - Notepad highlighting text after a configurable limit (v0.1.0)

<< < (4/5) > >>

orbis:
I am so sorry for the error in the last reply. It should have been Vic I was thanking, though KodeZwerg is a fine member of the community too! Please accept my apologies!

KodeZwerg:
@v, you are welcome bro.
@o, if you mean my 'split-to-fit' suggestion, you might take a look on my own project (textlimit) and add that as a request if you like my way of doing things. (I am still a bit confused, so i stop request things within a user-made-request, i do not wish to violate any rules)

publicdomain:
Please accept my apologies!-orbis (April 30, 2021, 05:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

No worries whatsoever! I subscribe to the thinking we're all sharing the same "substance" at the quantum level :)

(Everything is one thing) One more reason to be living in unity, harmony, Joy and love :love:

Could it be made Twitter-thread-generation-friendly-orbis (April 30, 2021, 04:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

Request taken :) There is a new version of Limitpad coming-in, do feel free to reveal in words the features you see in your imagination :up:

Users are the ones keeping releases alive!

orbis:
@KodeZwerg: TextLimit: downloaded, and I will make the same suggestion on that page too!

@Vic: a very worthy response: thanks.

publicdomain:
@Vic: a very worthy response: thanks.
-orbis (May 01, 2021, 01:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

K or V, goal's happy users :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version