ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

New Visitors to Our Forum - Please Read This First

<< < (8/11) > >>

GUNGAKEL:
I'm new also.  I hope I can figure this site out. :-[

heayanae:
Hello people, I am not sure how I arrived at your site although I expect it was software related search of some kind. I live so far away from anywhere if I did donate money some third party would make more money than you would recieve to deliver it to you, if you understand what I am trying to say ?

I will look around and see what we have here. I saw a program which would take a Snapshot of VLC mediaPlayer as I was sleeping and listening to bedtime story, it all is becoming clear now why I am here. Please excuse my English, it is my first and only language. Let us see what we have here, I will browse.

Hello to all  :Thmbsup:

tranzor:
I found this site from a link that was to Mouser's 2-XL emulator (wonderfully done by the way). So far from general browsing, I like the info and apps this place has to offer. Will definitely throw a donation your way in a month or two when I have some funds saved up that I could spend

mouser:
Happy to see new people saying hello here, but as chris pointed out above, we have a specific thread where we love to hear from new members, and it's here:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=124

tshsp0723:
支持下了啊!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version