Move selected file(s) to matching folder based on file name.
Made for nickodemos
Original thread: Re: Enfolder - Move a group of files/directories into a new custom folder (v0.1.0)
Source code: FileToFolder @ GitHub
Targets Microsoft .NET framework v4.5 (Native to Windows 8+)
- Fix selected files maximum.
Day #133, Week #19 @ May 13, 2021
- Instantly appears on Windows Explorer right-click menu for files.
- Single-click add and remove functionality.
- Clips file extension when naming folder.
- Appends numbers in the "(#)" format to disambiguate directories.
- Executes silently (no GUI).
Day #132, Week #19 @ May 12, 2021
* Jesse Reichler (A.K.A. Mouser from DonationCoder.com)
* *Your name here*?
You may support
this project by expressing your excitement in the form of a Donation using DonationCredits
, via Paypal @ www.paypal.me/victorvls
or by becoming a Patron @ www.patreon.com/publicdomain
Thanks & keep on rocking!
Enjoy more releases @ our website: https://publicdomaingift.com