ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > PublicDomainVic

Taskbar Gone - Hide the Windows Taskbar from login or via Hotkey (v0.1.0)

(1/2) > >>

publicdomain:
Taskbar Gone v0.1.0

Made for: SyRaza.

Download & Info: https://www.dcmembers.com/publicdomainvic/download/taskbar-gone-v0-1-0/

Original thread: Topic: Any taskbar hiding applications?

Enjoy!
 :Thmbsup:
Vic

Deozaan:
Nice work, as usual!

A little suggestion, if I may. It would be helpful if you included in your release threads (like this one) a little description about what your app is intended to be used for or why someone would want to use it. It doesn't need to be elaborate. Just a sentence or few. I know you include the link to the original thread that people can click through to read more details, but people prefer to be lazy and not have to click elsewhere to learn what the thing on this page does. And yes, even if the name of the app seems fairly self-explanatory, it would still be useful to have a short description, in my opinion.

Thanks for always being so helpful in taking up the coding snack requests! :Thmbsup:

tomos:
Nice, seems to work well.
I'm not sure would I use this, so dont change anything on my account, but here are a few thoughts:

I think Alt+Shift+S is the shortcut to make a post on donationcoder forums (I mostly only use Alt+Shift+P which previews my post).
I tried disabling the shortcut, but of course that's designed for people who dont want to see the taskbar at all (not me).

Doesnt minimise or close to tray (both would seem logical to me, well, especially the first). I think it only shows in the tray when 'start minimised' is selected(?)

Tray icon tooltip says "Click to show random sounds app".

KodeZwerg:
I think Alt+Shift+S is the shortcut to make a post on donationcoder forums (I mostly only use Alt+Shift+P which previews my post).
I tried disabling the shortcut, but of course that's designed for people who dont want to see the taskbar at all (not me).
-tomos (April 06, 2021, 04:42 PM)
--- End quote ---
I tried explain that matter to him via chat. Lets see what happen ;)
(no critism about product!!)

publicdomain:
Thanks for the feedback guys!!! :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

(that's a triple-thumbs-up :) )

Going to address your suggestions & reports right after releasing "DropLauncher" for magician / John.

TaskbarGone v0.2.0 is due for some love :-*

Cheers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version