ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Community Giveaways

Scrivener 3 for Windows released - Giving away a 50% off Coupon

(1/2) > >>

wraith808:
For completing my renegade NaNoWriMo project, one of the items I received was a Scrivener coupon. I was saving it in case it would help me on the upgrade to Scrivener 3, but it gives me the exact same discount. Active users (registered before today, active on the forums at my discretion) can post below, and I'll randomly select a winner on April 16th. The coupon is good until November 1st, 2021.

sphere:
 :Thmbsup: I would like to be entered to win! Also appreciate this post because it alerted me about Scrivener 3 for windows.

c.gingerich:
I'd like in on this. I have 1.9.7.0 and would love to have the latest version. Thanks!

flamerz:
Great users posted already, but I'm in.

wraith808:
I'd like in on this. I have 1.9.7.0 and would love to have the latest version. Thanks!
-c.gingerich (April 03, 2021, 10:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

You can get the same discount (well 49% instead of 50%) already without this. Just download the newest version, run it, and then in the registration dialog that comes up, say that you want to upgrade from an older version. That's how I realized I didn't need this coupon and offered it here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version