ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

List And Print Folders And Subfolders

<< < (2/3) > >>

Contro:
Yeap. I tried. Is less interactive than a dedicated program for that.
Please take a look to FileListCreator.
It's powerful for folders and for files.
 :-* :P

rjbull:
Try this search: DuckDuckGo: directory file lister.  Note that the hits include a "10 Free Tools..." page and a "27 Best Free..." page

There's also DirList

If none of those, nor the FileListCreator that you mentioned, do an adequate job, then you may have to consider payware, e.g. Directory Lister by KRKsoft.

publicdomain:
I need a free software portable to do this under windows 10.
-Contro (March 29, 2021, 04:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hola Contro! If you get stuck in your search, I can make you a quickie program just for this purpose :Thmbsup:

The quickest would be to simply generate an HTML or RTF file for you to print, if that suffices.

Cheers!

Contro:
Try this search: DuckDuckGo: directory file lister.  Note that the hits include a "10 Free Tools..." page and a "27 Best Free..." page

There's also DirList

If none of those, nor the FileListCreator that you mentioned, do an adequate job, then you may have to consider payware, e.g. Directory Lister by KRKsoft.
-rjbull (March 29, 2021, 03:14 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks rjbull.
At the present moment FileListCreator is enough for me.
It's a good program to list files or folders.
with the advantage is configurable enough.

It's not the first time i am interested in these programs, but when I consult my knowledge trees I found insufficiente documentation linked.
I remember DirList and that may serve to my purpose also perfectly well.

I will see if one of the DC members have develop a program for this too.
 :tellme: :tellme:

Contro:
I need a free software portable to do this under windows 10.
-Contro (March 29, 2021, 04:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hola Contro! If you get stuck in your search, I can make you a quickie program just for this purpose :Thmbsup:

The quickest would be to simply generate an HTML or RTF file for you to print, if that suffices.

Cheers!
-publicdomain (March 29, 2021, 05:17 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks a lot.
Not needed for this time.
It was an incidental need and is solved.
I even have a very powerful utility to link folders to my CRM Goldmine by Miguel Mollejo i am not using anymore.
We are really strange. Some months a program seems to us the most important one and other month is forgotten.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version