ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Tell sites that my monitor is much bigger

(1/1)

Curt:
Nowadays most sites "know" what size monitor, I have. So they often refuse to offer me bigger image dimensions, than they think I could possibly need! But of course I very often want larger dimensions images (for editing), than the 1920 x 1080 pixels my monitor merely is.

My idea & request is a script that would tell these sites, that my monitor screen really is 3840 x 2160 or (even better) 7680 x 4320 pixels, please?

Best regards,

KodeZwerg:
Such is browser based.

Checkout https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/window-resizer/kkelicaakdanhinjdeammmilcgefonfh?hl=en if such fit your needs.

Just search for "Screen Size" or "Monitor Size" in your fav Browser addon store.

Shades:
The Wallpaper download sites I frequent do indeed use the current resolution as it is set in Windows as the default resolution of the image download. However, they do not complain/balk about me selecting a different resolution as the download.

Is this such a problem? After logging in, most of those websites have a user settings screen where you can set your default resolution. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version