ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Advanced Properties by KodeZwerg

<< < (2/4) > >>

KodeZwerg:
This looks like it could be useful. I plan to give more detailed feedback later.-Deozaan (March 20, 2021, 02:47 AM)
--- End quote ---
I can hardly wait to get more feedback and I am curious about what you have to say  :Thmbsup:

By the way, if you're getting a head start on the next NANY, keep in mind it will be NANY 2022. :Thmbsup:
Thanks for the NANY 2022 in advance.  :Thmbsup:-anandcoral (March 20, 2021, 05:00 AM)
--- End quote ---
-Deozaan (March 20, 2021, 02:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm always totally lost there and don't really know where to upload something. Mouser knows that when it comes to this, I am a non-instructable repeat offender 

mouser:
I moved your post here since this is really an EARLY 2022 NANY not a NANY 2021.

wraith808:
I moved your post here since this is really an EARLY 2022 NANY not a NANY 2021.
-mouser (March 20, 2021, 05:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

Maybe that should get you to make a NANY 2022 area?  ;D :Thmbsup:

x16wda:
Maybe that should get you to make a NANY 2022 area?  

-wraith808 (March 20, 2021, 09:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yea... New Area for the Next Year!

Deozaan:
I finally decided I had some time to test this out and give some feedback. I realize now that Advanced Properties is probably not for me because I have no idea what most of the information it shows me means. :-[ But I do have a little bit of feedback on the aesthetics.

I really don't like the transparency effects. I feel I can't even concentrate on trying to figure out and use the app itself because I am too distracted by the transparency. I see that there's an option to disable the effects, but none of the options are enabled. Is it supposed to be that way?

I also noticed that the Options window is "always on top" of other applications, even though the main AdvProp window can be hidden behind other windows.

I have a similar issue with trying to quit the program. The static/snow effect is really strange and distracting. That wouldn't be much of a problem if the option to disable quit confirmation dialog worked.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version