ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Any taskbar hiding applications?

<< < (5/6) > >>

x16wda:
On my Win 10 20H2 system, dual monitors but no special management software for it, with taskbar set to auto-hide, this app indeed makes the taskbar on the primary monitor go away and stay away. No issue with full screen programs or mousing into the edge. If I hit the Windows key, the start menu pops up but does not show over the area where the taskbar would be. On the second screen the taskbar will still pop up if I mouse into the edge.

Nice work!

SyRaza:

Please report on v0.1.0-beta1:

https://github.com/publicdomain/taskbar-gone/releases/tag/v0.1.0-beta1

Cheers!
-publicdomain (March 11, 2021, 07:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ok, so tried out this version and it will randomly stop hiding the taskbar. See video here. It works fantastic while it does work though. Better than anything else I've tried.

publicdomain:
Nice work!
-x16wda (March 11, 2021, 07:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you for your feedback! (Quite glad ir works for you & you like it).

Ok, so tried out this version and it will randomly stop hiding the taskbar. See video here. It works fantastic while it does work though. Better than anything else I've tried.
-SyRaza (March 14, 2021, 12:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the kind words & actually providing a video!!!

I'm getting freed from work in some days yet chances are a new version comes out soon as I have a very straightforward modification to the code for publishing.

Thanks @ all for participating! It *is* rather valuable since in time you realize interaction is the most precious gift you can make to a person in life  :-*.

Cheers!
Vic

SyRaza:
Thanks for the kind words & actually providing a video!!!

I'm getting freed from work in some days yet chances are a new version comes out soon as I have a very straightforward modification to the code for publishing.

Thanks @ all for participating! It *is* rather valuable since in time you realize interaction is the most precious gift you can make to a person in life  :-*.

Cheers!
Vic
-publicdomain (March 15, 2021, 11:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for everything you're doing! I know this is in beta and we're trying things out, I'm hoping the end product will have minimize to taskbar. Regardless, despite having to occasionally having to re-enable it, I love this little piece of software enough to consistently use it.

publicdomain:
Thanks for everything you're doing! I know this is in beta and we're trying things out, I'm hoping the end product will have minimize to taskbar. Regardless, despite having to occasionally having to re-enable it, I love this little piece of software enough to consistently use it.
-SyRaza (March 26, 2021, 09:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's my pleasure to assist! :) New version (0.1.0) gets minimize to task bar & auto-start  :Thmbsup:

Chances are it's out within the next couple days. I'm finally home & giving some love to public coding projects

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version