ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > PublicDomainVic

URLister thread (v0.4.0)

<< < (2/3) > >>

nkormanik:
On a UHD monitor, URLister on left half of screen, browser (Edge) on right half, both stay open.  I close tabs as needed, after a number of URLs have been opened, via URLister.

Ath:
On a UHD monitor, URLister on left half of screen, browser (Edge) on right half, both stay open.  I close tabs as needed, after a number of URLs have been opened, via URLister.

-nkormanik (March 24, 2021, 08:57 PM)
--- End quote ---
Now that you have reported these kind of issues with multiple applications, I suspect there is something not up to par with your graphics card drivers or monitor setup.

nkormanik:
Ath, no problem here exactly.  But appreciate the suggestion.

I do try to keep drivers updated.

URLister is a good program.  So glad to have found a substitute for Flem.  And super glad URLister remembers (so far) where exactly it left off, so that I can easily return to visiting a very long list of URLs.

nkormanik:
Vic, most important change needed at this point is to disable the global hotkeys.

Those hotkeys interfere with other programs.

Thanks!

publicdomain:
Vic, most important change needed at this point is to disable the global hotkeys.
-nkormanik (March 28, 2021, 12:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

Roger that. Next version has them disabled by default. I'm about to do a round of releases with URLister included :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version