ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Pull icon from exe and put on the containing folder

<< < (4/4)

mouser:
Just a reminder to folks to consider sending some donationcredits to people on the forum (click the gold coin under their name) who work on these coding snacks -- show them you appreciate what they are doing!

kunkel321:
Just a reminder to folks to consider sending some donationcredits to people on the forum (click the gold coin under their name) who work on these coding snacks -- show them you appreciate what they are doing!
-mouser (February 16, 2021, 12:32 PM)
--- End quote ---
Cool!  I never even noticed that those icons are all links! 

MilesAhead:

AppFolderIcon v0.1.0 is complete:
-publicdomain (February 15, 2021, 03:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

I have one of those cheapie W10 Laptops that tops out at .NET 4.0.  Unfortunately the Windows Update mechanism never worked correctly.  So I am kind of stuck with what I've got.  I wonder if there is something Win32 based that would have a similar function?  Maybe a VBasic scriptoid or some such? So far I have owned 2 laptops and they have both been Windows Update out of luck.  I am batting a thousand! I cannot even use restore points.  I image with Macrium Reflect Free to recover from disasters.   8)

kunkel321:
@MilesAhead, No doubt the AutoHotkey one that Nod5 made will work for you -- yes?

MilesAhead:
@MilesAhead, No doubt the AutoHotkey one that Nod5 made will work for you -- yes?
-kunkel321 (February 17, 2021, 01:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

I forgot about that one.  Thanks.  I'll try it.   :Thmbsup:

Edit:  Works fine.   8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version