ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

A good program for transcribe handwritten text to mechanical text in the pc

<< < (5/5)

Contro:
OneNote is complicated for me because I don't want to update and give me problems. If I try with office 2016 I may have problems.
Perhaps with a fake portable version.

Do you know if goes well under windows xp pro ?
How do you use it offline? (Google Docs)
-KodeZwerg (February 25, 2021, 11:44 AM)
--- End quote ---
I think is only online I afraid.
I was posting now about OneNote :

OneNote is complicated for me because I don't want to update and give me problems. If I try with office 2016 I may have problems.
Perhaps with a fake portable version.

Do you know if goes well under windows xp pro ?

Contro:
That works more easily than I anticipated. Looks as if it ought to be possible to load multiple pages. I'll be interested to hear the results of all your experiments.
-Dormouse (February 25, 2021, 11:21 AM)
--- End quote ---
Appears as loading a jpg. so i very large jpg may be possible. Like a FireShot capture page. ...

Dormouse:
OneNote is complicated for me because I don't want to update and give me problems. If I try with office 2016 I may have problems. -Contro (February 25, 2021, 11:51 AM)
--- End quote ---
I appreciate the concern. I run 2016 and 365 together on one machine, but fear that 2016 will stop being effective at some point. For now I switch between them depending on what I want to do. Can't say I like the direction of travel and I don't actively use either version now  - only work with some stuff already there that haven't exported yet.

Do you know if goes well under windows xp pro ?-Contro (February 25, 2021, 11:51 AM)
--- End quote ---
No idea about that I'm afraid. I do try to keep my OSs fully updated.

Contro:
OneNote is complicated for me because I don't want to update and give me problems. If I try with office 2016 I may have problems. -Contro (February 25, 2021, 11:51 AM)
--- End quote ---
I appreciate the concern. I run 2016 and 365 together on one machine, but fear that 2016 will stop being effective at some point. For now I switch between them depending on what I want to do. Can't say I like the direction of travel and I don't actively use either version now  - only work with some stuff already there that haven't exported yet.

Do you know if goes well under windows xp pro ?-Contro (February 25, 2021, 11:51 AM)
--- End quote ---
No idea about that I'm afraid. I do try to keep my OSs fully updated.

-Dormouse (February 25, 2021, 02:41 PM)
--- End quote ---
I have investigate. Begin running under windows seven
 :-* :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version