ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

A good program for transcribe handwritten text to mechanical text in the pc

<< < (2/5) > >>

Contro:
Thanks. I am using free Evernote in my mobile, but havent see yet this function. I will see. Best Regards
 :-* :P

Deozaan:
If you want to do this in realtime, Windows 10 already has this built in to their touch keyboard. You'd obviously want a touch screen or drawing tablet to make best use of it, because doing it with a mouse is not a very enjoyable experience.

But if you want OCR (optical character recognition) on a scanned sheet of notes or something, then it's probably best to use a note-taking app that has that built in.

KodeZwerg:
Take a look at FreeOCR.

Uses tesseract engine that simplify additional languages, spanish is included by default if i remember right.

For pro usage = OmniPage

Contro:
If you want to do this in realtime, Windows 10 already has this built in to their touch keyboard. You'd obviously want a touch screen or drawing tablet to make best use of it, because doing it with a mouse is not a very enjoyable experience.

But if you want OCR (optical character recognition) on a scanned sheet of notes or something, then it's probably best to use a note-taking app that has that built in.
-Deozaan (February 23, 2021, 01:48 PM)
--- End quote ---
only offline app. Recognizing the notes. Not in real time.
In real time have your interaction to decide and is more easy of course. But not for transcribing lots of handwriting to mechanical text....
 :-* :P

Contro:
Take a look at FreeOCR.

Uses tesseract engine that simplify additional languages, spanish is included by default if i remember right.

For pro usage = OmniPage
-KodeZwerg (February 23, 2021, 02:31 PM)
--- End quote ---
Running

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version