ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

A good program for transcribe handwritten text to mechanical text in the pc

(1/5) > >>

Contro:
A good program for transcribe handwritten text to mechanical text in the pc
is well expressed ?
I would like a software to recognize my handwritten text or a modality of written text and convert to mechanical or typed text in the pc.

There is a software for this ?
I remember Dragon naturally speaking to transcribe speaking to text, or speech to text.
So this may be hand writing to mechanical text....

:-* :P

For spanish too please. ....

Note : only offline recognition.

That is when the handmade written text is presented in a sheet. We take a picture and process....
Recognise the handwritten  text.....
Convert the handwritten text in a sheet to mechanical text in the pc...
 :-\

rjbull:
Not quite what you asked for, but this Cool Tools web site entry is probably as close as you are likely to get: Rocketbook Everlast Reusable Smart Notebook
Convert handwritten notes to computer text

I write a monthly commentary for a small local newspaper and blog extensively. For years I have been looking for a way to convert my script into text that I can load into Word. My astute brother-in-law sent me a RocketbookEverlast Notebook ($30) and the closer I looked into it I realized that this may be the tool I have been looking for.
[...]

--- End quote ---

Make sure to read the comments.  Not everybody likes it.

Contro:
Not quite what you asked for, but this Cool Tools web site entry is probably as close as you are likely to get: Rocketbook Everlast Reusable Smart Notebook
Convert handwritten notes to computer text

I write a monthly commentary for a small local newspaper and blog extensively. For years I have been looking for a way to convert my script into text that I can load into Word. My astute brother-in-law sent me a RocketbookEverlast Notebook ($30) and the closer I looked into it I realized that this may be the tool I have been looking for.
[...]

--- End quote ---

Make sure to read the comments.  Not everybody likes it.
-rjbull (February 14, 2021, 04:29 PM)
--- End quote ---
Seems a difficult subject.

I would prefer a desktop software for this.

An app for Android ?

Contro:
A program for desktop offline handwritten text notes recognition ?
 :-* :P

Dormouse:
I thought there were many programs that attempted Intelligent  Character Recognition (ICR), but I've no recent experience of them.

iirc both Evernote and OneNote can have a go. Plus others. How well it works will depend on language and handwriting.

What I do know is that handwriting directly into Android apps works remarkably well (and my handwriting is BAD; and variable).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version