ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Powershell Scripting : VBA adaptation code for locate strings inside word files

<< < (3/5) > >>

Contro:
I am trying the script and seems go well, but with some files I have problem
I can put screenshots if needed

.eml files are processed if contain in the description .doc ?
doing file : ~$5.proyecto.doc and similar are not needed..
pdf files are not needed

where can I control this in the script ?

I only need to process doc, docx and rtf files initially.
And some of them may be excluded like :
EMERGENCIA.doc
beginning with ~$ ,,,,,, doc
and some others
 :-\

Contro:
Initially i am trying in a security copy in the desktop.

Some files give me errors. Some of them are from external programs for calculations and I don't need to process.
Like EMERGENCIA.doc
I put some screenshots with the errors I am obtaining...
Powershell Scripting : VBA adaptation code for locate strings inside word files Powershell Scripting : VBA adaptation code for locate strings inside word files Powershell Scripting : VBA adaptation code for locate strings inside word files Powershell Scripting : VBA adaptation code for locate strings inside word files Powershell Scripting : VBA adaptation code for locate strings inside word files Powershell Scripting : VBA adaptation code for locate strings inside word files

Contro:
I''ll make an experiment to see if process eml files or pdf files creating a folder with this type of files.
When need to depure something I observ microsoft word interaction goes to open the program directly and then I have the window of the program open.

:-* :P

Contro:
I need to exclude these too :
*.MEM.doc
*.PST.doc
*.pry.doc
*.anx.doc
*.CTF.doc
*.rey.doc

I am trying to determine if the supposed eml and pdf intercepted are because or not containing the string .doc in the description ....

Contro:
So :
1. I need a filter to filter what types and names I want to process

2. I would like too an option to manipulate the windows registry , specially if a window appear when opening the word file.

:-* :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version