ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Looking for Standalone CSV Editor like CSVPad

<< < (3/3)

x16wda:
 ;D Yes, that it does! It is very different from CSVpad, I'd say a much more "primitive" interface and uses more screen space. At least it's not just wasted white space like so many programs (looking at you, MS 365 admin!).

BGM:
Anyone know how to disable the ad that shows at the bottom of Ron's CSV Editor?  I have the paid version.

Ah, never mind.  I had to re-add the license after I updated it.  Now it's gone.

anonymous29038:
CSVPad is a really decent software, and I can't believe it doesn't support the most basic thing as opening files in the command line. This also means that it does not work with file associations, which is a huge pain. Fortunately I know some AutoHotkey to make it work. Thought I'd share the code here:

--- Code: Autohotkey ---;@Ahk2Exe-SetMainIcon CSVpad.ico;@Ahk2Exe-SetDescription CLI for the simple CSV editor;@Ahk2Exe-SetVersion 1.2.0.1 #NoEnv#NoTrayIcon#SingleInstance ForceListLines, OffSetBatchLines -1SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir% Files := A_Args[1] Run CSVpad.exe,,, PIDIf (Files != "") {    WinWait % "ahk_pid" PID    DropFiles(Files, "ahk_pid" PID)}Return DropFiles(FileList, wTitle="", Ctrl="", X=0, Y=0, NCA=0) {    characterSize := A_IsUnicode ? 2 : 1    fns:=RegExReplace(FileList,"\n$")    fns:=RegExReplace(fns,"^\n")    hDrop:=DllCall("GlobalAlloc","UInt",0x42,"UInt",20+(StrLen(fns)*characterSize)+characterSize*2)     p:=DllCall("GlobalLock","UPtr",hDrop)    NumPut(20, p+0)  ;offset    NumPut(x,  p+4)  ;pt.x    NumPut(y,  p+8)  ;pt.y    NumPut(0,  p+12) ;fNC    NumPut(0,  p+16) ;fWide    NumPut(A_IsUnicode ? 1 : 0,  p+16) ;fWide     p2:=p+20    Loop,Parse,fns,`n,`r    {        DllCall("RtlMoveMemory","UPtr",p2,"Str",A_LoopField,"UPtr",StrLen(A_LoopField)*characterSize)        p2+=StrLen(A_LoopField)*characterSize + characterSize    }    DllCall("GlobalUnlock","UPtr",hDrop)    PostMessage, 0x233, hDrop, 0, %Ctrl%, %wTitle%}

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version