ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2021

N.A.N.Y. 2021 - Alternate Mug Design

<< < (2/2)

c.gingerich:
Ah Yeah. The virus happened in 2020 so I guess that's what threw me off.... LOL

Shouldn't that say 2020?
-c.gingerich (January 06, 2021, 02:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

No... the New Year is 2021 :)
-wraith808 (January 06, 2021, 02:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

wraith808:
It's still happening.  My daughter and her boyfriend might have it right now... both are really sick and quarantining.  My son might also have it from a different vector at work.  Thankfully, in both cases, they're covered by their jobs.  We're not through this by a long shot.

c.gingerich:
Oh man, sorry to hear that.  :( Hope things work out.

It's still happening.  My daughter and her boyfriend might have it right now... both are really sick and quarantining.  My son might also have it from a different vector at work.  Thankfully, in both cases, they're covered by their jobs.  We're not through this by a long shot.
-wraith808 (January 06, 2021, 04:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

cranioscopical:
It's still happening.  My daughter…  -wraith808 (January 06, 2021, 04:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

Fingers crossed for a good recovery!

wraith808:
It's still happening.  My daughter…  -wraith808 (January 06, 2021, 04:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

Fingers crossed for a good recovery!
-cranioscopical (January 07, 2021, 10:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

Her boyfriend is actually active military, so they test them really quickly.  The quick results said no COVID, so hoping that the long-term results say the same.  He was diagnosed with Strep Throat, though that doesn't explain all the symptoms.  I have hopes that the other test comes back negative also, but they say that the quick results can give false negatives.  He's still quarantined and has to stay off-base.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version