ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2021

N.A.N.Y. 2021 Entry: URLister

(1/3) > >>

publicdomain:
NANY 2021 Entry Information
Application NameURListerShort DescriptionBrowse link lists, one website at a time.Versionv0.2.0Downloadhttps://www.dcmembers.com/publicdomainvic/download/urlister-v0-2-0/Supported OSesWindowsSystem Requirements.NET Framework 4.5AuthorPublicDomainVic
Description
Made for nkormanik in response to his request: DONE: Have list of URLs, and, in Chrome, manually load one, then next, etc.

Usage is simple: you enter a list of URLs in the text box, then hit the play button.

Image:

orbis:
I'm going to find this really useful, nkormanik.

My first use of this shows the following behavior [Ungoogled Chromium, via BrokenURL as default 'browser', set to always open URLister external links in Ungoogled Chromium]. (I hope these are constructive comments!)

1. Each link is opened in a new tab. Ideally, I would prefer the first link to open in a new tab, and then the 2nd and onwards in that same tab as the first. Is there a Chrome setting that might control this? Or is this current behavior part of the 'design'?

2. Is there a way of making the list of links persist over closing and re-opening the GUI, or at least to have that option for often-used URLs? (I can store the list and reload, but it's one extra step.)

Many thanks!

orbis:
Sorry, I should have thanked publicdomain for this (I see it was designed at nkormanik's behest). Apologies!

publicdomain:
Sorry, I should have thanked publicdomain for this (I see it was designed at nkormanik's behest). Apologies!
-orbis (January 02, 2021, 09:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hi! time to thank GOD, the UNIVERSE or any Divine force you believe in! :-* (I'm just the channel for these technologies!!!)

This is actually the precursor for a more-complete URLplayer release :Thmbsup:

Cheers & MANY thanks for using it.
Vic

nkormanik:
Well, URLister is needed, and will be greatly appreciated.

Requests:

-- Allow copy/paste to get list of URLs entered.
-- Allow drag-into-window to get list of URLs entered.
-- Allow drag-to-program-icon (on desktop), and SendTo, to get list of URLs entered.
-- Allow option to open each URL into separate tabs, OR into just the first tab, overwriting what was there.
-- Allow program window option to STAY ON TOP of other windows (i.e, browsers)

That would be a good start.

Thanks for keeping this alive!

Nicholas Kormanik

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version