ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

My new project is now live: Co-op For Two on YouTube

<< < (4/7) > >>

mouser:
!!!!!!!
YAY!

mouser:
I've been doing (solo) livestreams every weekend around midnight (US time).  They are much less entertaining than the videos with my co-host, but they may provide a service in helping insomniacs fall asleep.  The last one was 6.5 hours long.

40hz:
I've been doing (solo) livestreams every weekend around midnight (US time).  They are much less entertaining than the videos with my co-host, but they may provide a service in helping insomniacs fall asleep.  The last one was 6.5 hours long.
-mouser (February 09, 2021, 03:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

Works for me. The medication they've got me on doesn’t help much when it comes to getting a good night’s sleep.  ;D

I’m a resigned 3:00AM YouTube habitué.

mouser:
For those curious, we've posted a video talking about our first two months on youtube:

Here are some stats for anyone interested, after 2 months:
Days online: 60
Videos published so far: 46
Hours published: 91
Subscribers: 165
Views: 6k
Compensation received: $ 75 (raised from patreon); 1 hoodie from local game shop
Enjoyment level: 100%

ps. I don't know why YouTube is playing this back in low resolution -- you can change the quality to 1080 or 4k from the gear icon in the video.

Mark0:
Congratulations mouser! Best of luck on this new endeavor!  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version