ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

My new project is now live: Co-op For Two on YouTube

(1/7) > >>

mouser:
You may have noticed that I've been largely absent without leave from the DonationCoder forum for several months now.  As some of you know I've been working on a new project, a YouTube channel with a good friend of mine.

It's a channel where we will be playing and discussing cooperative board games, aptly named "CO-OP FOR TWO".

Finally after several months of filming and editing, it's just gone live today:

* LINK: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVhDxIFwwaaeb7nZ4cWA3tw
Here's our little 2 minute patreon teaser:

And a sample playthrough, for your convenience:

And a sample review, for your convenience:

I'm nervous, excited, and proud that it turned out the way it did.  The episodes are long, often rambling, and will *NOT* be bearable to watch by most people. (HA!)
But I feel like they are their own honest thing, and might be appealing to a tiny tiny sliver of people who want to pass the time with some company, and just listen to friends talk in the background.

If you know someone who you think might appreciate the channel, please pass on the word.
My co-host and friend Gregg doesn't think anyone will ever watch it or support us, so if you like what we're doing and want to see more, please consider supporting us on patreon: https://www.patreon.com/coopfortwo

tomos:
Well, after a quick look: it looks great - - and you both sound great. Well done!

mouser:
Thanks, tomos!
It's scary having your face and voice out there in the public after spending decades avoiding such things..

Ath:
It's scary having your face and voice out there in the public
-mouser (January 01, 2021, 06:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Kudo's for the effort :Thmbsup:

(I've been avoiding doing that ever since that 'Internet' thing is happening ;D I even hate it to show my face on Teams when in a team-meeting, so usually they just see my profile picture 8))

wraith808:
That looks great!  A friend and I tried to do something similar for video games, but haven't gotten it down yet.  I love how you have the playthrough and review videos separated. A suggestion to possibly grab some of those people that just value your opinions, you have a TL;DR section at the beginning of the review videos.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version