ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

How can I extract all the links from all tabs?

(1/1)

kalos:
Hello!

How can I extract all the links from all tabs?

I can use Chrome or Firefox or other browser but I need the solution to be robust and extract all the links accurately from all opened tabs.

Any idea?

Thanks!

publicdomain:
Hi! I'm taking this after my N.A.N.Y. 2021 submission :Thmbsup:

I can use Chrome or Firefox or other browser
-kalos (December 22, 2020, 06:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

Are you on Windows? If so, does Edge or IExplore suffice? (Easiest ones to target from C#).

Cheers!
Vic

Deozaan:
Are you on Windows? If so, does Edge or IExplore suffice? (Easiest ones to target from C#).
-publicdomain (December 31, 2020, 02:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

Forgive my ignorance, but now that Edge is Chrome-based, how is it any easier to target than any of the other multitude of Chrome-based browsers?

publicdomain:
Forgive my ignorance, but now that Edge is Chrome-based, how is it any easier to target than any of the other multitude of Chrome-based browsers?
-Deozaan (January 01, 2021, 11:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for following your curiosity! The answer is: Legacy support.

A couple decades ago, you simply used SHDocVw to connect to a running instance of Internet Explorer and didn't really mind about the tiny portion of non-IE users (90's dial-up user here).

Now I do cross-platform and care very much about other browsers (currently on Linux myself}.

...Perhaps I should have said: easier to me, as I have oldie code to target IE & extract links :)

BTW I'm loving the challenge(s) and interaction guys, it means a lot to me. I'm truly grateful for this.

Cheers!
 :Thmbsup:
Vic

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version