ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2021

NANY 2021 Entry: The Lightning Bolt Quiz

<< < (3/6) > >>

panzer:
I am so evul that I can not even write a word evul right and I cannot get past 20 mio bolts.

Such a shame

tomos:
I am so evul that I can not even write a word evul right and I cannot get past 20 mio bolts.

Such a shame
-panzer (December 25, 2020, 05:22 AM)
--- End quote ---
maybe one gets bonus points for living in Australia....

wraith808:
I've split the topic.  Anyone that wants to discuss the real-world religious implications is free to do so here.  Please refrain from doing the same in this thread.

Thanks!

Deozaan:
I've split the topic.  Anyone that wants to discuss the real-world religious implications is free to do so here.  Please refrain from doing the same in this thread.
-wraith808 (December 26, 2020, 10:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

Greetings DonationCoder members. I have just completed my re-education.

I, for one, am thankful that DonationCoder has at least one censor who will protect me and other members of this forum from scary thoughts and ideas such as "I wish you joy and happiness," and "God loves you," and "goodwill toward others." Especially when shared on Christmas day. I shudder to think how horrible life would be for all inhabitants of the Earth if these messages of love and goodwill ever managed to become widespread.

Thankfully, DonationCoder censors are doing their part to make sure that will never become a reality. :Thmbsup:

tomos:
Hi Deozaan,
I prompted the 'censoring' of this thread.
You must know that it was not censored because you said things like "I wish you joy and happiness" and "goodwill toward others". You also must know where that discussion goes, and that, if you want that discussion on dc, you gotta allow pretty much all other discussions related to religion. You must also know where that will eventually go.
I understand the dislike of this moving of posts / call it censoring if you want. I also remember the days where there were all sorts of people (I mean beliefs/ views) on dc and there wasn't much discussion about those beliefs or views. That was really nice, but it didnt last. It was a just couple of peple who screwed that up, but that's beside the point.
Sorry that the thread did end up like this ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version