ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

How do you get melted rubber out of carpeting???

<< < (3/6) > >>

4wd:
For anything gooey I've always had good results with anything that contains eucalyptus oil, (wool wash, etc), plus it smells nice.
-4wd (December 06, 2020, 06:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

Now that is an interesting and potentially useful suggestion - especially in contrast to the rest of these clowns - are you lost or something? :)-Stoic Joker (December 07, 2020, 05:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

Oh sorry, did I forget to mention that upon walking into a room smelling of eucalypt the first words she will say are, "What have you done?"
 ;)

Target:
Oh sorry, did I forget to mention that upon walking into a room smelling of eucalypt the first words she will say are, "What have you done?"-4wd (December 07, 2020, 03:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

if she hasn't noticed the smell of the thinners, then he's probably safe enough (at least for the time being  ;D ;D ;D)

Deozaan:
Oh sorry, did I forget to mention that upon walking into a room smelling of eucalypt the first words she will say are, "What have you done?"-4wd (December 07, 2020, 03:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

if she hasn't noticed the smell of the thinners, then he's probably safe enough (at least for the time being  ;D ;D ;D)
-Target (December 07, 2020, 04:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

One of the possible symptoms of the coronavirus is a loss of smell (and consequently, taste). So if she can't smell it, he's got other things to worry about.

wraith808:
Boy, this escalated quickly...

Stoic Joker:
Boy, this escalated quickly...
-wraith808 (December 07, 2020, 11:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

Damn Straight! ...'bout the only thing we're missing now is the Spider Protocol suggestion - Burn down the house!

:D :huh: :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version