ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

version 4.39.0 ?

<< < (2/2)

hubi:
The download link definitely gives a new version 4.39.0 and have it appears to work fine  :up:.
Haven't spotted any changes yet.

hubi:
Bump. No comments from Mouser?! :tellme:

mouser:
Sometimes I forget to update the version number, especially on betas.
Here's what I have in my help notes:

v4.40.0 - Nov 23, 2020
[BugFix] Added code to move window on screen if it was last used on a setup where a monitor has been disconnected.

v4.39.0 - July 29, 2020
[BugFix] Metadata in image files could contain extraneous image after viewing image taken with camera or containing other unusual meta data.
[Improvement] New option to skip sending home keys on start of scrolling window capture (see Misc. Options tab).
[Improvement] New option to open newly captured images in default image viewer (see Post-capture options tab).
[Improvement] File multi-line metadata comments now separated by \r\n instead of just \n.

hubi:
Mouser, thanks for update on versions.

Please note beta download link still (for me, tested from two PCs) the 4.39.0 installer.

tekknokat:

I downloaded the version not offered for beta or nightly build.

It says it is v 4.36.0 when I check for updates.
Then I went to check the Help page and it says there that on Jan 2, 2020 it will update to 4.36.2 (then I remember that  Help window is a web page of sorts that opens up an edit-able web page, that's right).

I checked updates again and now I have 4.36.1 . . .

At any rate, thank you.   I have a question and I am not sure if it's ok to start a new topic since I haven't posted in the forum before.

Regards,

Nathan Alan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version