ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2021

N.A.N.Y 2021: PaintedGlass (decorate your desktop)

<< < (2/3) > >>

BGM:
This kind of reminds me a little of Mouser's program, Desktop Corral.

Yeah, I know it isn't the same thing.

tomos:
I like it :up:
For me the default behaviour is "click-through" / uneditable.

I request a tooltip to warn us what happens when we press on the bottom left button (it appears to delete all created "glass", and it creates random new ones with rounded corners). See below:

N.A.N.Y 2021: PaintedGlass (decorate your desktop)

GrumpyCoder:
I like it :up:
For me the default behaviour is "click-through" / uneditable.

I request a tooltip to warn us what happens when we press on the bottom left button (it appears to delete all created "glass", and it creates random new ones with rounded corners). See below:

[ Invalid Attachment ]
-tomos (November 30, 2020, 11:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

Glad you liked it.
What do you mean by the default behavior? "Clickthrough" should be off/false by default when you first run the application.
That button was supposed to be a "glitter bomb", it deletes all existing glass and creates 10 random ones.
I think I'll just remove it altogether, I don't think it's useful at this point. Done, check the updated version.

tomos:
What do you mean by the default behavior? "Clickthrough" should be off/false by default when you first run the application.
-GrumpyCoder (November 30, 2020, 11:45 AM)
--- End quote ---
Sry, I wasn't clear: I'm turning click-through on and leaving it so. I haven't checked if the setting is remembered on restart (not on pc now). Would be nice ...

Re the glitter bomb, yeah, was a bit disconcerting to lose all created glass after having put a bit of effort into making a nice collage of sorts.

GrumpyCoder:
Sry, I wasn't clear: I'm turning click-through on and leaving it so. I haven't checked if the setting is remembered on restart (not on pc now). Would be nice ...

Re the glitter bomb, yeah, was a bit disconcerting to lose all created glass after having put a bit of effort into making a nice collage of sorts.
-tomos (November 30, 2020, 01:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, it should be remembered on startup.
Sorry about that, it's gone now.  ;D
It would be nice to see what design you have come up with, so do share some screenshots if you can.

PS: the "PaintedGlass.ldb" is the database file, which you can manually backup/restore.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version