ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock

<< < (2/2)

Stoic Joker:
My rutine is a little different:

Unzip to C:\T-Clock

Right-click Clock64.exe and create a shortcut. Cut the cut and move it to C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

-Curt (January 21, 2021, 10:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ultimately the folder can go anywhere, it's just traditional to put it in Program Files.

But regardless of where you put it, checking the start with Windows option on the About Tab simply creates a shortcut to the .exe's current location in C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

hgutman:
I sincerely thank you for your suggestions, unfortunately, nothing that I  try works.   I’ve spent hours trying to get some/any form of T-Clock back onto my taskbar, but nothing works.   T-Clock never opens!   For some reason, all of the forms of T-Clock appear to be incompatible with my computer.  Guess I have to give up, but thank-you.

AzureToad:
I had this same issue - program was running but no clock was displayed in the system tray.
To fix it, I right-clicked on the taskbar and chose Taskbar settings, then in the Notification area of the settings window (about 1/2 way down), i clicked "Turn system icons on or off".
Clock was set Off, once I changed it to On, T-Clock display appeared.

Maybe that'll help?

hgutman:
Thank-you Azure,  I really appreciate your answer, but unfortunately, it did not help my problem.  my "clock" setting was already set to ON. Toggled it anyway, powered off and on, but that did not change anything. But I am interested  in your first sentence "program was running."  I'm not  100% sure that the t-clock program is in fact  running.  I've installed it, and reinstalled it  at least a  dozen times, various editions and versions, but nothing ever happens.  So, I'm not sure that it indeed is "running."  I don't know what to do to get it "running"  I sure miss T-Clock,  all I want to use is their great digital clock, So once again, I am out of ideas.  But again, thank you for trying to help       /hank 

davelissa:
I had a similar issue and I found it's due to permissions.

Try copying the files to another folder, like your documents folder, and run the application from there.

If that works, then go back to the folder in program files, right-click the T-Clock folder and give your own account full permissions to that folder.  That should fix the issue.

All the best!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version