ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Happy Thanksgiving/Friendsgiving 2020

(1/2) > >>

mouser:
Whether you celebrate Thanksgiving or not, it's always nice to take time regularly to remember what things in this world you are grateful for, and take time to be appreciative of those in your life.

I am grateful for this community.  I've spent the last couple of months working on my little youtube project, and I appreciate being able to take the time to do that and have others here making sure the place doesn't fall apart!

publicdomain:
Happy Thanksgiving dear Jesse! :-*

I am grateful for this community.-mouser (November 26, 2020, 01:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

I am extremely grateful for DonationCoder.com; this is the very best community-supported software forum on the Planet :Thmbsup:

Cheers from a really-happy-to-be-here,
Vic

Deozaan:
DonationCoder and its community is one of the best places to be online. I'm thankful that mouser created and shaped it into what it is today. I'm thankful that my friend allen told me about this place, otherwise I may never have found out about it. I'm thankful for all the wonderful people I've met and interacted with over the past ~15 years that this site has been a part of my life.

:-*

tomos:
Yes, i hope you all ate well yesterday :-) and have a good weekend. All the best, Tom
And yes, being grateful is a good idea (have to admit it's not one of my strong points -- thanks for the reminder jesse) :up:

anandcoral:
I like to thank :

* NANY (of DC) for giving me opportunity to show my programming skills
* Mouser for helping me out whenever I needed help
* Members of this Forum for guidance and advise
* And our beloved Skrommel from whose AHK codes I learnt AutoHotkey
Regards,

Anand

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version