ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > fSekrit

fSekrit 1.40 quarantined by Windows 10

<< < (4/5) > >>

Stoic Joker:
FWIW it looks like it compiled fine for me with MSVC 2013.

I don't have a copy of the Unicode version compiled, but I could try throwing something together this weekend if that's ok with f0dder?

x16wda:
I did ponder a bit whether to continue using executable compression – one of the points of fSekrit is to be tiny, but the savings might not be worth it compared to hassle from shitty AV software... And the 1.40 exe would still be < 100kb without compression.
-f0dder (November 12, 2020, 11:33 AM)
--- End quote ---
Tiny has a different meaning these days. It does not need to fit on a 3.5" floppy...

Stoic Joker:
Okay, correction: the regular version compiles ok on MSVS 2013, the Unicode version pitches a fit about a couple of type conversion.

I'm at work trying to peak at this quick... (eek!) ...I've got a copy of MSVS 2005 installed at home it may like a bit better.

I have to go work now (ick..).

Stoic Joker:
Okay, apparently I'm an idiot... I figured out how to get the Unicode version to compile (use the other function), but it doesn't run … Just does a silent exit on load. I should probable mention at this point, that I haven't even been in MSVS (or anything else) in about 4 years … So I'm rusty as hell.

Note: I did add a line to the about dialog, that says: This build compiled by Stoic Joker - So don't blame f0dder if it breaks!

Freshly compiled, non compressed, non Unicode, v1.40 attached. Warranty implied only by DOYC - e.g. There ain't one - Savvy?.

f0dder:
Thanks a lot, Stoic Joker!

brotherS: it would be nice if you could check if Windows Defender moans about a fresh 1.40 download from the dcmembers site, as well as SJ's uncompressed build :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version