ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2021

NANY 2021: Only 8 Weeks To Go!

(1/3) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
Hey guys and girls!

This is just a friendly reminder that there are only 8 weeks left until the NANY 2021 deadline!

Remember, if you're not a programmer then you can still join in by submitting requests for those who can code, to make!  There may well be a few coders sitting around with no thoughts on what they can make for this year, and you could be their saviour!

If you are a programmer and you haven't yet submitted anything, why not let us know if you plan to?!  Also, if you're stuck for something to make then you could also put a call out for ideas on the forum or dig into the Coding Snacks section and see if any of the ideas there take your fancy!

I understand that 2020 has been a...weird year (to put it lightly) and that not everybody may have the time or motivation to submit anything, but ANYTHING you submit, be it a tiny app or a huge software release, is absolutely better than nothing!

Let's try to get some cool stuff online this year and make 2021 something to look forward to!

Cheers!

-Stephen

wraith808:
Don't talk to me about NANY in November.  Too much with NaNoWriMo  ;D :Thmbsup:

KynloStephen66515:
Don't talk to me about NANY in November.  Too much with NaNoWriMo  ;D :Thmbsup:
-wraith808 (November 03, 2020, 03:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

;D ;D ;D

* Stephen66515 cracks his whip
Make something  ;D

Contro:
I propose to program this :

https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=50673.0

I need desperately !!!!!!!!

P.D. Not desperately anymore. The fault was of my mouse Trust
I usually use an external mouse with the laptop.

https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=50673.new#new

publicdomain:
If you are a programmer and you haven't yet submitted anything, why not let us know if you plan to?!
-Stephen66515 (November 03, 2020, 11:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm participating with a couple submissions. Last year it was a bit rushed-up so this year I'm beginning N.A.N.Y's coding in November. Thanks for your valuable reminder! :Thmbsup:

Vic

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version