ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Coding Snacks

A script for a black screen

<< < (2/4) > >>

Contro:
Ath. Don't you think that this utilitywill fails as the others based in the options standard in windows 10 ?

I am having a problem with the display off of my monitor as you know.
 :-* :P

Ath:
You will have to experiment with tools to find something that might work. You can try to control the monitor via DDC using this tool: https://www.majorgeeks.com/mg/getmirror/clickmonitorddc,1.html (select a MajorGeeks download)

It is very likely the combination of some software on your system that wakes it up every so much minutes, and a monitor that has a very poor power-save implementation.

(Edit: Changed url, original site isn't reachable)

Contro:
You will have to experiment with tools to find something that might work. You can try to control the monitor via DDC using this tool: https://www.majorgeeks.com/mg/getmirror/clickmonitorddc,1.html (select a MajorGeeks download)

It is very likely the combination of some software on your system that wakes it up every so much minutes, and a monitor that has a very poor power-save implementation.

(Edit: Changed url, original site isn't reachable)
-Ath (November 06, 2020, 12:18 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks Ath. Running to try.
 :-* :P

Contro:
 ;D
A tricky moment indeed turning round the screen and come back.  :)
The program is good for controlling brilliant. I don't know how to take advantage from an automation point of view. I can also turn off brilliance with the hewlett packard keyboard.
I have found a program that put a blank screen, but is a trial.

This is
Blank Screen Utility

Contro:
I am trying google with the key : Blank Screen Utility

nircmd monitor off

screen off laptop

screenoff

turn off screen

blacktop programa

dark turn off monitor

displayoff

display power off