ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Manage the display in the laptop

<< < (3/9) > >>

Contro:
Some app may be sending keystrokes ?. I haven't find yet...
 :-* :P

I have configure to turn off the display after a minute, but never happen.

Contro:
I have tried in safe mode with 1 minute to turn off the display but don't obey .
My laptop is a hewlett packard pavilion
Especificaciones del dispositivo
Nombre del dispositivo                                                      HP-a04555092c
Procesador                                                                     Intel(R) CoretTM) ¡7-9750H CPU @
                                                                                    2.60GHz 2.59 GHz
RAM instalada                                                                 16,0 GB (13,3 GB usable)                                                       
Identificador de dispositivo                                                216EC2ED-328E-49B0-
                                                                                     ABBA-74FE8DBEE207
Id. del producto                                                             
Tipo de sistema                                                              Sistema operativo de 64 bits,
                                                                                   procesador basado en x64

Lápiz y entrada táctil

Especificaciones de Windows
Edición Windows 10 Home
Versión 1909
Instalado el 24/12/2019
Versión del sistema operativo 18363.1139

Ath:
Close all active programs, also the ones in the system tray, one by one, and wait after you close one if the screen goes off. That should find you if one of your programs is causing this phenomenon.

Contro:
Close all active programs, also the ones in the system tray, one by one, and wait after you close one if the screen goes off. That should find you if one of your programs is causing this phenomenon.
-Ath (October 19, 2020, 01:15 PM)
--- End quote ---
In safe mode or in normal mode ?
Note : the display don't go off in safe mode...
Is normal this function don't go in safe mode ?

:-* :P

Ath:
Note : the display don't go off in safe mode...
Is normal this function don't go in safe mode ?
-Contro (October 19, 2020, 03:49 PM)
--- End quote ---
In safe mode most applications aren't running.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version