ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Where would you go to hire someone to make a logo and/or video intro for you?

(1/2) > >>

mouser:
As I've posted about elsewhere, I am in the process of putting together a youtube channel to review (cooperative) board games with a friend.

Neither of us are artistically inclined, and we were wondering if anyone had any experience with hiring someone to make a logo, video intro animation, and/or a little musical intro, etc.

Anyone have any experience with sites where they can hire someone for such a thing?  Any advice?

Deozaan:
I* used Fiverr with success earlier this year (late January/early February). I think I paid about $50 for a logo, maybe a bit more for an "expedited result" and the original source file(s). I was pleased with the result.

Coincidentally, I came across and watched this video last month:

"I Paid 6 Animators On Fiverr To Animate My Youtube Intro..."

* I actually had little to do with it, personally, but I was in control of the funds used to pay for it, so my feedback and authorization were required from time to time throughout the process.

mouser:
Looks like fiverr might be the way to go.

wraith808:
Looks like fiverr might be the way to go.
-mouser (October 07, 2020, 05:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

I wouldn't use Fiverr personally.  It undervalues talent and speeds the race to the LCD in artistic talent.  I've had to get logos done a couple of time, and I've used Deviant Art, ArtStation, and (in my case) RPG communities to find the talent.  You pay more, but it's a living wage for the work being done.

Attronarch:
I prefer hiring freelancers through upwork. If the work is good (and repeatable) then I hire them directly. Let me know if you have any questions or need help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version