ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Alternative point of view China-Russia-etc.

<< < (3/4) > >>

Contro:
And very glad too with the Cuban Sanity. MINSAP.
From 2009 they apply many asian therapies with no problem.
In the spanish wikipedia says they are using acunpuncture for operations as analgesic or something like that.
I think it was Albert Einstein who says that the truth in a world dominated by the economic interests it is not an easy subject.
I suppose in this very moment the pseudo sciences are severely prosecuted because of the covid.
But is good to explore the options at this moment of countries  that precisely are giving good example fighting the pandemia....
The spanish ministery gives a complete list
https://www.diariomedico.com/politica/definidas-73-pseudoterapias-y-otras-66-en-estudio-entre-ellas-homeopatia-acupuntura-y-osteopatia.html
https://www.mscbs.gob.es/gabinete/notasPrensa.do?id=4527

I am interested in obtain a list of pseudo therapies in china according to the official point of view of the chinese goverment.

I am trying at this very moment the same in Rusia.
 :-* :P

chashnniel:
I'm so glad that your gov is taking action to investigate these pseudo sciences. Too late but prompt action is still needed!

Note : If I have a doubt I will ask you for the correct translation.
--- End quote ---
I would like to help you, but I don't know about medical science and its terminologies. And my English is not good. Sorry.  :(
Actually I also don't believe "Chinese medicine" and "acupuncture". And Never forget. The *C&h%i#n@e*s)e C.o/m*m,u>n;i"s]t (P-a+r't{y is evil. We Chinese know it!

Contro:
 ;D

Understood
 :-* :P

brotherS:
Hi, Contro,

I'm from China
-chashnniel (September 27, 2020, 11:12 PM)
--- End quote ---
Not sure if you live in China, but if you do so, do you ever have the feeling that your life could change dramatically if you post the 'wrong' words?

I've already caught myself censoring what I post - knowing there's a chance that it'll be saved somewhere till eternity -, but I can't really imagine how that must be in China...

chashnniel:
Yes, I live in China. I am Chinese.

but I can't really imagine how that must be in China...
--- End quote ---
I have no idea about how to make it (censorship) clear.
Try to imagine if you were a sheepherder. Your sheep can walk around everywhere (but) within your hedges. They can eat, drink, leap, whisper, play together.... everything is fine, normal, OK, right? And even your neighbor thought your are a nice guy. But...
You can shear your sheep anytime you want/needed. You can kill your sheep when they tried to bite you. Or maybe there is a lucky sheep, all in all she will be another meat on the store.

I guess this thread will be deleted eventually. Because this is a forum talking about software, but not a politics forum. Right? People always saying like this.  :-\ ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version