ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

DC Weekly Tech News HAS RETURNED! [Episode 2 Linked Within!]

<< < (3/4) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
If anybody has any topics of interest they would like me to cover in EP2, please let me know as soon as possible.  I'm currently doing the outline for the episode so if there's anything you want me to talk about, now is the time to tell me!  :D

KynloStephen66515:
Is it also on Google Podcasts? Thank you.
-erikts (September 24, 2020, 10:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

It finally got verified on Google.  The link is in the first post :)

KynloStephen66515:
OK, I have decided on the following release schedule:

Every new episode will release on Sundays(UK) - Can't narrow it down to a specific time due to other commitments, but it will be every Sunday "at some point during the day".

If anybody wants me to include any specific news or topics then I need to know by Thursday on each week at the latest (Unless any massive stories happen on a Friday/Saturday, I plan to use Friday's/Saturday's as Edit Day rather than adding additional recording).

Thanks,

-Stephen (Kynlo)

KynloStephen66515:
Episode 2 is LIVE!

Check the first post in this thread for the links and info!

I will update the first post on this thread every time there is a new episode!

Thanks,

-Stephen (Kynlo)

KynloStephen66515:
Episode 3 Info

Episode 3 might be slightly delayed due to me currently battling a rather nasty chest infection.  Currently finding it hard to go more than 30 seconds without coughing half my insides out so trying to record would be an utter nightmare.  If it is delayed it will only be by a few days and it won't be missed completely!

Sorry in advance!

-Stephen (Kynlo)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version