ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

DC Weekly Tech News HAS RETURNED! [Episode 2 Linked Within!]

<< < (4/4)

KynloStephen66515:
Update:

Episode 3 will 100% be delayed.  I've pretty much completely lost my voice now so there's absolutely no hope of getting this up for Sunday as planned. 

Stay tuned though and it will be up the second I can talk enough to record!

Sorry again

-Stephen (Kynlo)

Ath:
Get well soon

KynloStephen66515:
Get well soon
-Ath (October 10, 2020, 03:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, I'll try! XD

KynloStephen66515:
Hey guys,

Just a real quick update:

Tech News (on its own) was absolutely BORING to research, write out, record, etc, so...I scrapped it, redesigned the entire show, and am relaunching under a new format that will be far less tedious to produce and be more fun to listen to!

I'll still be covering tech news, but that will now be reduced to a segment on the show (where it's needed, and maybe not in every episode cause there's not always anything of note to talk about).

I'll now be talking about tech, science, innovations (etc) in a more general manner!

I'll close this thread as the new show is now detailed on the following thread:

NEW PODCAST SHOW INFORMATION: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=50966.msg443281#msg443281

The show is returning very soon, so if you have anything you want me to talk about/any shout-outs, etc, then feel free to let me know!

-Kynlo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version