ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Cannot capture browser windows

(1/3) > >>

JamesO:
Every time I try to capture a browser window, (the sole reason I bought this program,) the program takes control of the browser and attempts to open a location at www_getwindoinfo, obscuring the page I intended to capture.

Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 OS Build 19041.508
Firefox 80.0.1 (64 Bit)

This is disappointing.
Jim

KynloStephen66515:
Could you explain a little about what method you are attempting to use to capture the window? I have just tried it using the latest SSC, Firefox and Windows build (using every capture method I could think of) and cannot replicate this behaviour.

The image below was captured using "Capture windows object or scrolling window" then CTRL+Left Click on the window I wanted.

Ath:
I expect the OP's computer is either virus-infected or the browser is hijacked, so it opens that site on specific keypresses.

KodeZwerg:
GetWindowInfo() is a Windows Api method.
Maby under some strange circumstances does SSC send out that method name, and Browser does interprete it as "www .methodname .com" ?

Ath:
Well, then I'd expect all ScreenshotCaptor/Firefox users would experience that, I guess (and I've been using them together since 'the beginning of time' (or about that long, since 2006 at least)) and never saw that happening.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version